Happy New Year : World Rankings Update : Berry Wine

Three runs today, the first being after midnight returning from the party. Second the usual 8km morning run with Bella, the third a little longer after the sun had slipped lower in the sky. The more I did today means the less I will do tmoz allowing for an easier day to get some spark back in my legs for track on Thursday.

The World Rankings have been updated twice since I last blogged them. None of the friends I help have improved on their 2012 results. The chasing I did in Melbourne helped my 10000m jump to third in age provisionally. Couldn't do anything about the 5000m despite trying twice...wind and then rain was a spoiler. The chase for 2013 rankings begins this month. Being fit and skinny already means the results should come quickly.

Our garden yielded 10kg of surplus summer berries (raspberry and boysenberry). My first attempt at wine began two days ago. The fermentation process was evident this morning. Another 4 days of pushing the fermentation cap back in until I filter the wine from the pulp. The three batches I make should provide around 16 bottles of wine. Not sure of the taste as yet but it smells OK after two days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024