Long Run ; Fartlek ; Keith in Bemboka

Yesterday a long recovery run through the Arboretum including jog with Bella Border Collie to finish, all up 80 minutes. Today at Stromlo a fartlek session with speeds ranging from 3:20/km down to sub 3:00/km. Felt ordinary in the strides before, warmed up well. Another 80 minutes today.

With only 3 training days before I head overseas and still recovering from Sutherland2Surf it will be more of the same...long run, fartlek, long run. Next very hard session will be on bike path by Lake Annecy, 5km hard and done 7 days before my first race. Proviso is I don't catch a virus on the airline...I'll be taking all the precautions I can.

Today Keith ran 4 x 3 minute efforts with 150m jog recovery. Distances covered: 810m, 810m, 790m, 840m. A long run up on the mountain tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024