World Masters Athletics Championships Lyon : Time Schedules

Time schedules have been released for World Masters Athletics Championships in Lyon, France. It's now less than a month before I complete my final race of three for the championships, the 10000m. No unexpected changes to the venues or dates, very comforting. As in Perth World Masters Athletics Championships in 2016 the distance events will be held away from the main stadium. I will compete at 3 separate venues, all within 5km of my hotel.

All of my races will be held in the middle of the day. Unless it is raining it will be very warm. I've never known Lyon to be without full sun. My 8000m cross country race on 4 August will be all in with M35-M55 racing together. That's good for me. Minnie runs before me so I can watch and video. M50 5000m on August 7 with have three finals with the A final last. M50 10000m on August 10 will have two finals with the A final first. That's good as I have no hotel booked for the night. I'll be getting out of there ASAP to start my real holiday with a long drive to the coast of Brittany.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024