Steve and Jane 10km & 20km ; Long Run Arboretum

Steve a 10km this morning in 37:18 and finished well. That's another great run to go with his last effort. It was windy, I imagine quite a few corners and turns. Jane ran 20km at 4:45/km, continues her strong return to running. Male results below.

A cold front passed through last night with thunderstorms and snow on the hills above 1000m. My long run through the Arboretum this morning had a good view of the Brindabellas and hills near Queanbeyan. There may be a snow flurry or two later in the day or evening. My long run was the usual out and back of 45 minutes each way plus 8 minutes with Bella the Border Collie. I may get out later for a 10 minute loosener, not if the weather is poor.

Next weekend is Sutherland to Surf 11+km. I'll continue to wind down the training slowly. Volume should be down to 110km by next Sunday. There will be no Saturday session. I will fit in a fartlek and an 800m session if the weather is kind. Long recovery runs in between.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024