Weekend Ketchup ; ITB Issues

I will be out of action for 3 weeks or so due to recent ITB issues. Honestly I deserve a break, not fussed.

Stromlo XC circuit the venue for the Saturday session. My ITB issues a problem. I did run 8km after warming up. Helen ran 1200m solid plus strides as Maria and I followed.

Sunday was ACT Masters XC handicap at O'Connor Ridge. A very tough course and the final race to decide Queen and King of the Mountain. I was in contention but did not participate. Helen had her best race in 5 years winning the 8km course and claiming the Queen on the Mountain title. Roger was 3rd on the same course. On the 4km course Gary 2nd from KT 3rd. KT finished 2nd in Queen on the Mountain short course title.

After the cross country we all headed off to the bush for a gathering, a very nice afternoon on a lovely day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024