Long Run 90 minutes incl 5 x 200m hill strides

An afternoon run avoiding much of the wind. It's gone cold and wintery again here. No doubt I'll be complaining of the heat in a week. That's spring for you.

Out and back on mostly soft surfaces. At the turn point I ran 5 x 200m hill strides. Splits: 42,42,41,38,36.

Tomorrow I'll run my first set at Stromlo for a while. It will be cold and windy again. The set will be short and not too fast. I'll spend the next 10 days or so trying to find my race legs again through some more short sets, not too quick. 110km last 7 days. I'll hit 120km last 7 days tomorrow.

It was French movie night with friends, Saint Amour.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024