Morning Beach Run 20km : Racing Update

This morning a fast paced run with the dog down to the beach and back including 2 x 1km beach intervals at low tide, a 2km hill effort to finish. After dropping off the dog at home a warm down run to Bar Beach for a swim and return, 20km for the day.
Yesterday I entered my first race of what will be winter, a 10km road race in Sydney (Sydney 10) on May 7th. On 21st May I plan to enter Canberra Runners Half Marathon. On 17th July I will race Sutherland2Surf 11km which will be my target race for the winter. For training that means a shift to long intervals at race pace and a continuation of Parkrun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024