Story of the parking inspector versus the cripple

The parking inspectors decided to ditch yellow chalk and do video style today. Lucky for me I got hungry and drove home at lunch, then running back to work for a couple of hours again and return...I win Mr Parking Inspector...saved on an $80 fine, lunch in the fridge vs sushi...cop that!

19km for the day, possibly my slowest return over the mountain, will be days before I have recovered from the half marathon. With my free afternoon time cleaned out the tomato patch in the back garden and picked some autumn raspberries for tomorrow morning to go with the daily tub of yoghurt Bella so loves to lick out.

Today Helen got within 6 seconds of her all time best at BBQ Stakes while doing intervals with 30 seconds jog recovery. Her PB was set in 2006.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024