Annecy

So ends the live 'at race' Tour de France watching for 2013. With road blockages in force parked the car 10km from the stage depart which made a 20km return run along the velotrail from the 'other' end. The pace for me was quite brisk. With the path marked every 500m I was rattling off even 4:00 km splits or a little better after a very slow start to warm up with. 82 minutes all up.

The last few days I've been feeling very good on the runs even with 130km for the week in my legs. In fact the last 5 weeks I've averaged well over 120km per week despite having a taper week before the half and a couple of easy days after.

I had a swim at Annecy and at the end of the run and made it back just in time to watch the caravan pass.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024