Runners Shop 10km

I only know from Keith and Steve their results and they both did great. Both trained really hard while I was away so no surprise that they continue to improve.  Keith especially with 37:15 aged 55+ was outstanding. I wonder how that will compare with the 10km in Albert Park. Both have raised the bar in terms of volume this winter and we just started some shorter work in preparation of the spring and summer events. In reality both owe their success to some longer type intervals which have both improved the speed they run at threshold or steady state and how long they can do that. Both claimed some scalps today as well. Steve overtook two, one from the ACT Championships and the week before that who had previously had the better of him just.

I'm sure the girls did well too, although I know one has been patchy, three have been on holidays and one has a sore foot.

Of me: At gate in Paris Charles de Gaulle. 35 minutes this morning and 22km yesterday. Looking forward to being back home again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024