Tour de France 2014

Arrived home after midnight on Sunday so Monday was always going to be about sleep and unpacking, I did two runs total of 19km to get the body moving again. Bella who had a sore eye also did 2 runs.

Today feeling much better so a session in the afternoon during a longer run will be the plan.

I've already scoped next year and the Tour de France. It looks like I can do Gold Coast Half Marathon again and repeat the journey from Brisbane to the Normandy coast where the grande boucle starts the lap of France. I will miss the first 3 days of the race in England and see it to the penultimate stage somewhere near Bordeaux I expect...will find out in October although the race rumours have already mapped out a clockwise loop of France.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024