Mont Ventoux Double Ascent

Something chasing Tour de France does is make you completely forget the day before and the day before that...So I forgot I ran Gold Coast Half Marathon only a week ago. In the last 7 days I am well over 130km for the week.

On Saturday and Sunday I made the summit of Mont Ventoux my daily run. Camped at altitude of 1350m at Mont Serein the run included 560m climb and descent. Each day I ran an extra 20 minutes late in the day to shake out the sore spots from the legs.

Now in Albertville which will be base camp for the next 5 nights. All the stages are within commuting distance of here including the stage on Friday which comes past the hotel.

Really looking forward to some flat running on the bike path in coming days.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024