World Masters Athletics Championships 2018 : Taper Day 6 : 4 x 200m

Perfect weather for running this morning along single tack on the banks of the Seine. Sunny, cool to warm, light winds. Stopped off at the track for some 200m strides.

Non-set: Warm up, 4 x 100m strides, 4 x 200m strides (35,33,32,31), 4 x 100m strides, extended warm down on single track. All up 13km for the day, 110km last 7 days.

Tomorrow morning Parkrun Bois de Boulogne as tempo or intervals. My body can cope and recover from a full gas Parkrun with four days before my first race. Three days before is my usual routine but I will be in transit. See how I feel tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024