Steve 4 x 200m ; Keith 8km steady

A change of weather today with snow in the mountains, gusty winds and bush fires on the coast. Keith opted for 8km steady with the winds up. Steve 4 x 200m efforts, all around 33 seconds.

I've taken a couple of days to get logistics right for a period away from running as I settle a niggle down. I've put the bike on a wind trainer in the lounge room and will resume structured training tomorrow in front on the TV.

Being an ex-cyclist I have two ways to do this. Either high cadence, high heart rate or low cadence, big gear, power. I won't bother much with endurance unless there is something compelling on the TV :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024