Hilly Trails Run ; Stromlo XC Intervals 2 x 500m, One Mile ; Keith 5,4,3,2,1 minutes

Sunday morning hilly trails run with Milli the Border Collie on the western side of Mount Stromlo, no people at all. Milli was loving the hills and wide fire trails, just the odd kangaroo. I should run there more often.

Upon return I looked at the weather, realised wind and rain was soon coming and hanging around until Thursday. I popped across the road for a set at Stromlo even though I was very tired. Just warm up, 2 x 500m, One Mile, warm down. Time was 2 seconds slower than my Friday effort. All time lost in the first 1000m. Next set may be on Thursday, weather depending. I have a 10km road race scheduled for Saturday afternoon.

Keith in Bega ran 5.4,3,2,1 minute intervals on a variety of surfaces. Splits: 3:55/km,3:45/km,3:41/km,3:30/km3:04/km

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024