West Stromlo Loop Hilly Trails Run 12km

Late Wednesday trails run of 12km from home circumnavigating Mount Stromlo, over the top and down home through the XC circuits. Once again nobody out there except me and the marsupials. Weekly volume is down from 120km+ a week ago to 95km. It hasn't been that low since 7th February when the bush fires were raging and I was injured. I'll have two more easy days before the 10km road race on Saturday afternoon. Maybe some 500m strides tomorrow afternoon if I feel good.

Keith also had an easy recovery day, light jogging.

I had a walk at morning tea. Sad to see so many empty shops in the city centre.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024