BBQ Stakes 6km Hilly XC

Wednesday lunch time low key handicap run at BBQ Stakes. I ran before my handicapped time and had a steady run around the course chatting to folk along the route. In a couple of weeks is the BBQ Stakes Relay on the same course in pairs (half distance each). I'll have to lock in a partner for that to get my hands on a winning prize (it's guess your team time, no watch). After the event is pizza and cool beverages.

Next set for me on Thursday morning with 2 x 800m strides, 1:30 jog recovery. Friday evening is ACT Masters 3000m Championship. I'll run Parkrun Coombs again on Saturday morning get get one run closer to a lifetime 50 run t-shirt this year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024