Long Forest Trails Recovery Run 22km ; Here we go again, bushfires

5am run from home of 22km to avoid this weekend's heat wave. I started in the dark before entering the forest with cool temperatures until the sun popped up. I was on duty helping at ACT Masters XC handicap a short drive away. Helen ran her 100th XC handicap event and was presented with a red t-shirt.

I ran a short run in the afternoon to loosen up.

Next set on Tuesday morning with 800m efforts, 200m jog recovery. Thursday track racing with ACT Masters. I've resumed full training volume again, 120km+/week. I'll sit on that level until February including all the sessions and Parkrun events. There is no point sleeping in now. Get the running started before the sun comes up. It's not even December.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024