Recovery Day

I woke a little sore from all the fast down hill running in Stromlo Trail Running Festival 10km. I did some stretching, long walks and a couple of jogs just to keep things ticking over. I won't resume full training until I feel OK, it may be tomorrow! I have entered ACT Masters 3000m Championships on Friday evening...I am hopeful.

Summer is here soon, heat wave coming Thursday through Sunday, only in the mid-30s but a big shock from recent weather. I've already adjusted to running early mornings when I can.

Last evening we had a birthday party for Leonor. Always fun when only runners (and partners/friends) are at the party. Runners are special:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024