Foggy Morning Half Marathon

Early Sunday morning run from home before dawn. There was a nice fog making things easy for running. First half on bike path, second half on forest trails including a steep ascent up a mountain on single track and down again. That's my final long run before Hobart's Easter Half Marathon should I make it there. I am waiting on approval to enter the state without quarantine restrictions. Should that not be approved I'll cancel out and run a local half marathon a fortnight later. This week's running will be based around tapering down to 80km/week and maintaining the speed endurance I have with a couple of XC interval sessions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024