Recovery Run 17km ; Training shifts to 5000m

Friday morning run by the lake of 17km. I felt good, nothing sore from the 10000m the previous evening and solid throughout. Next Thursday is ACT Masters 5000m Championship. I'll be shifting emphasis to 5000m training hoping to get 1-2 specific sessions in before my final track race of the 2020-2021 season. Steve will be doing sub-race pace intervals for his preparation. Having posted a decent 10000m World ranking time last evening I'll both be keen to post a solid 5000m time.

With most of my friends on the coast this weekend I'll be running Parkrun Ginninderra on Saturday morning. A friend is celebrating their 300th Parkrun event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024