Criterium Track 4 X 500m ; Bingi Point Trail Run 17km

Morning Run on a Criterium track including 4 X 500m, 500m jog recovery. I raced on the circuit as a cyclist in 2005 a couple of times. It's the closest I'll find to the Stromlo Criterium Track on the coast. The track has seen better days. I'll bring a broom to sweep off the broken glass on next visit. Today's set a reccy to get used to the circuit again. I'm getting close to replicating my normal winter training routine. Splits: 1:52,1:44,1:43,1:39. After the set a drive to Bingi Point for a trail run and looking for bush tucker and shipwrecks.

Comments

Ewen said…
Looking good Bruce. The crit track looks cool, a bit narrow for a full field of Canberra Vets though.
Thanks Ewen, I added a couple of images from a 2005 race. Not many people there. I only included images where I was leading :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024