Parkrun Batemans Bay 1st 17:11

Lovely morning at Parkrun Batemans Bay, sunny, light winds. 1st in 17:11 setting a new PB and new age graded PB for the course, taking 6 seconds off my previous best set 3 years ago, 14 seconds quicker than my last 2 runs. I had some pressure from behind early on, I had to work hard to get a winning gap. Gabe also ran this morning, fresh down from Canberra. We had coffee after the run. Steve was first at Parkrun Coombs. A visit to Moruya markets for pizza on the way home. An easy 5km jog on the beach as recovery. Sunday long run. From Monday I'll train for the possibility of breaking 17 minutes at Parkrun next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024