Parkrun Batemans Bay 12th 20:43

Another record attendance at Parkrun Batemans Bay with 245 finishers. The pre-race briefing was something like stay safe and have fun...and so I did. I ran full gas for a kilometre or so where it was safe to navigate the dogs, walkers and bicycles on the bike path. I stashed a water bottle under a shady tree where I stopped at every opportunity. My early effort was intense enough to set me up for a fast run next Saturday so long as I nail my sessions, sleep and nutrition during the week. Before Parkrun a very long warm up. After Parkrun a trip to the beach with the dog and warm down run to a different beach.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024