ACT Masters Track : 2500m Handicap ; 1500m ; 3000m

The weather sunny, cool and windy. They scheduled to Mickey Mouse handicap 2500m first and the main event for me late (3000m) with 1500m in between. I used it all for training. 7km all up, roughly 3:20/km average over the three events with lots of warm up, warm down and strides.

Many did all three events as I did. Helen left ater two events. Kathy and Steve were on duty. Low key, fun, lots of chatting. I enjoyed the evening.

Next session on Saturday at Stromlo. My set will be done early. I will be an official on Sunday at the ACT Masters bike path handicap. Somehow I'll get the job done. Christmas gatherings everywhere.

Sunday gathering will be here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024