Jack Pennington RIP 1500m Sex Age Handicap

It looks like it's game on. Kathy fresh from solid 5000m, 1500m and 800m races in World Athletics Championships in Perth put in her best run of the year. It was windy out there and Kathy was super strong from start to finish. I was a solid 2nd followed by Colin and comeback king Steve. Time doesn't matter in this series, it's all about places in the 800m, 1500m and 3000m races. When I say time doesn't matter I couldn't get within 15 seconds of Kathy which is troubling. I had a good run.

800m is next in a few weeks. On today's form I'll need to pop out a 2:14 or better to get near her. It's game on, I'll need to do that and so will the other contenders.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024