Stromlo XC Recovery Run : World Masters Athletics Cross Country M50-59 Director's Cut

This afternoon a lazy 55 minutes around the grass crosss country circuit at Stromlo. I still have some niggles from all the racing in previous weeks, taking it easy until I get sorted again. I'll try a session tomorrow only if I'm feeling well.

Below a director's cut of the World Masters Athletics Cross Country M50-59. I included all the still images I cam across, were given to me or purchased. All are in the final 600-800m where there is a gap in video footage but the commentary is good. I raised the levels of the audio, took out some clicks, moved some audio and extended some scenes.

Comments

David said…
Good work on that video. A great memory of your fantastic performance.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024