Recovery Run incl 4 x 100m strides; 1500m Prelims

This morning another recovery run around the two bridges of the Swan from hotel. On the run home I included 4 x 100m strides to keep the leg speed ticking along. Run was mostly on grass where I could.

I'm not confident we'll all be able to fit on the path come Sunday morning, especially at the start, the turn and the section near the second bridge over the Swan. The path is sometimes very narrow.

I'll be heading out to the main track to watch the 1500m prelims and will do the same tomorrow for the finals. Very hot weather predicted on Saturday and I expect very windy as well. Good luck to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024