Stromlo Short Lactate XC Intervals

This morning with Steve a set of short XC lactate intervals. The set 600m 1:53, 500m 1:32, 400m 75, 300m 52, 200m 33. The usual warm up warm down with 100m strides. It was a wee shock to the system on the first 600m effort. After that I was into it. Happy with the splits first real set back. I was always a step or so back from Steve who is in good form.

I repeated the set again with Kathy, Helen and Gabe while Roger jogged. I paced the set until the 200m effort in 31 seconds.

All up 17km in the morning session followed by a brunch locally. A 7km recovery run in the afternoon. The legs are now mostly recovered. A long run scheduled for tomorrow. I'lll work that out in the morning and see how I feel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024