ACT Masters Track : 3000m and One Hour

Weather warm, not much wind, good for running. On the program a 3000m at 6pm, One Hour at 7:30pm.

Helen, Minnie, Roger and myself lined up in the 3000m along with others. Minnie and Helen had solid runs, both having missed a few sessions since World Masters Athletics Championships to look after niggles. I had a solid run at 9:45 pace until a shoe malfunction and change took the time to 10:45.

Both Minnie and Helen were lap scorers and verbal support (with others) in the One Hour. I treated the run as training, just under maximum threshold. I went through 10km in 36 minutes and cruised home to 16.1km or 10 miles in the Hour. All up 24km for the day and 140km last 7 days.

Next set on Saturday. I'll see who turns up as to what session I do. Most will be away or are ill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024