Australian Cross Country Championships : Masters Invitational 6km

I saw the details for this event only hours before the entries closed. I entered just in case there was some competition there...and there is! A small but classy field that will give me trouble. It's on Saturday morning at 9am, a 3 hour drive from here. I'll probably wake early and head down to the coast on the morning of the race.

Today a 17km recovery run, mostly on soft surfaces. Tomorrow a shorter recovery run. I'll still have 120km+ in the legs last 7 days. Nothing I can do.

Today Keith in Bega ran 5 x 500m in around 1:40. It's all coming together for Keith.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024