Long Lakeside Recovery Run 18km ; European Masters 5km Challenge

Sunday morning 18km recovery run down to the lake and back. Weather cool, windy, full sun. We celebrated easing of Covid-19 restrictions with a small gathering. It was a late night and happy I have done my running early so I can have an afternoon snooze.

Next sets will focus on setting times in the European Masters 5km Challenge, a virtual event we have entered to keep things interesting. I'll look to post a couple of solo 5km times and help my friends post theirs with some pacing help. Any sessions in between will be short interval sets that aid my 5km time. I'll incorporate a few easy days but won't drop below 120km/week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024