Long Trails Recovery Run 18km

A cold Sunday morning 18km recovery run, all on forest trails. Snow overnight on nearby hills and lots of it on Mount Franklin in the Brindabellas. No clouds to be seen and light winds made it great for running. I had Milli the Border Collie for company.

Next set on Monday morning, I'll wait to see how cold it is and how my legs are to decide the set. Monday to Wednesday will be cold early with light winds. The next cold front will be developing from Thursday to Sunday when it hits Canberra. I'll make the most of the good conditions early in the week and run back to back sessions. Volume this week is 130km. I'll reduce that back to 120km on Monday morning by not doing a second run after the speed session.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024