Recovery Run 6km

Late Christmas Eve recovery run of 6km. It was all I had to run in maintaining 120km+ for the week. Weather sunny and very warm. Christmas Day Parkrun at Burley Griffin tomorrow morning. Weather should be cool to warm, light winds. I hope there will be a few faster than me so I can get dragged through to a fast time. The course is almost all up to a dead turn at half way, almost all down on the return. Where the leaders encounter the masses on the way down it can be dangerous but with lots of support. I'll be alert. My PB on the course is 16:46 and I hold the age graded record which I've set twice. I'd love to reset it again. 17 minutes flat will do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024