Cycling Commute 22km ; Forest Trails Run 11km

Wednesday morning return commute to work and back of 22km. I followed that up with an 11km run on forest trails in full sun with no wind. With a shorter bike commute I've begun to shift the balance back towards running as I prepare to begin structured training again this Saturday morning at Parkrun. On Thursday I'll do a set of leg speed intervals at Stromlo XC circuits to ensure I'm not too far behind where I left off after the 10km road race 10 days ago.

Total volume this week is 14 hours or 239km of combined cycling and running. I haven't had a week this big since July 2019 when I capped off a week with a 24km return run between Saint Malo and Dinard in France.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024