Hobart Easter Half Marathon Trip Day 1 ; Steve at Home 4 x 500m intervals

A direct flight from Canberra made it a very quick trip to Hobart, I was here by brunch. My only run for the day was late afternoon, up to the Domain and back to see if Parkrun on Saturday is viable as a jog. It is and starts at 9am so I get a sleep in. My run was 7km all up from the hotel and return.

Earlier in the day Steve ran from home 4 x 500m interals. Splits: 1:36,1:36,1:36,1:32. Once again quick for Steve showing he is still in good form. A fast Parkrun beckons.

Tomorrow is good Friday. I'll make the most of less people and traffic early and get another easy run in. Saturday Parkrun as a jog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024