Steve 4 x 3 minute Efforts ; Active Recovery MTB

Wednesday morning set for Steve of 4 x 3 minute efforts. Pace was around 3:30/km. I commenced active recovery with a 7km walk on Tuesday followed by a 16km mountain bike ride today, to work and back. I will be incorporting bike riding into my training going forward for the next 6 months, either as a commute or structured session on criterium track on wind trainer indoors. It's been a while, I will need to toughen up my sit bones again. There was a period when I raced bikes on track and road between 2000-2007. I continued to ride when in Europe on travels, some memorable rides up Mont Ventoux, Col deu Galibier and many rides along the bike path by the lake between Annecy and Ugine. Canberra is a great place to ride too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024