Forest Trails Run 22km ; Cycle Commute 16km ; Structured Training Resumes

Clear skies, another cold, windy day. I ran 22km on forest trails and a 16km commute to work and back on the MTB. There is a 3 day break with a holiday on Monday. No cycling this long weekend. Long run on Sunday of 2 hours. Saturday Parkrun and Stromlo XC intervals. Monday long XC intervals. That will get me back in running mode and a typical winter training program of 6 months.

The last week has been crazy and unplanned. Being without a car for an extended period and finding a way to work resulted in 252km of running and cycling or 17 hours this week. That's not sustainable for me. I think I've found a way to reduce that volume over the last couple of days and leading into this weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024