Max's Infinity Loop 10km ; Canberra 7km Recovery Run

In Transit Monday to Canberra but not before a 10km run up to Queens Domain, Max's Infinity Loop and return. Shortly after a bus to the airport and return flight back to Canberra. I was home in time for lunch thanks to a direct flight. From home after unpacking and washing clothes a 7km recovery run to see how much light there is in the afternoon before dark since daylight saving stopped yesterday.

This week is time for recovery. I'm not sore, uninjured and with lots of energy. I'll keep a similar structure going until I work out some goals and races in more detail. I won't return to work for another week making it easy to fit in whatever sessions I do in reduced light. Next set will likely be at BBQ Stakes 6km XC handicap on Wednesday. If I am feeling good some gentle 500m XC strides across the road on Tuesday mid-morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024