LT Run : Brunch

A light tempo run out in the woods today. 4.6km for most, 2.3km for me. Sprint Marathon Relay tmoz for most...a very tough but fun session to come.

Brunch...more at brunch than at training...understandable with coffees plus short stack of delicious blueberry pancakes and ice cream:-)

Somehow my birthday still keeps coming...I've now consumed all the wine, yet to sit in the back row of the movies and after that allow an elbow to be dug into my hip while I scream:-( Thanx all.

Less than 10 weeks to go until Australian Masters Athletics in Brisbane. Most of us in good form, most of us with sound body, have to nurture a couple back into good health and form...still plenty of time yet.

Of me: Three weeks into a final big block of work (120km per week+), probably another 3-4 more hard weeks until I shave some km off the training and allow some good form to come. Still 2kg above race weight. A few long Sunday runs to follow.

KM in last 7 days=120. Weight=57.0kg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024