AIS Track : ACTVAC 3000m

This evening very warm and the usual afternoon wind. With another 3000m race lined up tomorrow evening the plan as it has been this season a run relaxed and around 10km pace. As it was this afternoon was 9:50 after running consistent 79 second laps and a little quicker in the home straight but no kick.

Tomorrow has rain predicted so will see what happens. If cancelled I will make up for it on Saturday, Sunday or Monday on my own. Next Thursday the opposite is predicted for the 10000m with a very hot 37. It may all change and be fine...wait and see.

This week another 120km in the bag. Depending on the weather forecast I will decide whether to taper or not...I didn't taper last year from memory and ran OK. Not so long until that Paris Marathon now. Will start my 32km runs this weekend all being well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024