Taper Mode

Despite the hot forecast I feel up for Thursday evening and the ACTVAC 10000m. Rarely do I approach the first 10km track of the summer with a good head (chubby) but by good will and fortune (except for the forecast) I am in great shape and this is how I will approach things.

It was a struggle yesterday after the solid Sunday session (23km at lower threshold). I felt great this morning, I felt great this evening on my 6km run over the mountain again. I expect nothing will be different tmoz...

No excuses. No time predictions, the result will stand on it's own. I won't leave anything in the tank...See what happens.

In the meanwhile I have heard from Kathy, Keith, Steve and Jane...all are going great. Hopefully we all catch up on or near the weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024