Keith in Bemboka 6 x 3 mintes : Lake 6 x 20 second power hills

Keith in Bemboka 6 x 3 minute efforts using some of the stretch Keith showed me on my last visit. The set: 4km warm up, 5 x 100m power hills 18-20sec, 2 x 750m (2:40, 2:38), 4 x 3 minutes, 4km warm down. Probably Keith's last big session before Merimbula Fun Run.

Keith put me to shame, only 6 x 20-24 second power hills during a lunch time run by the lake. Gorgeous days often follow minus 6 degree mornings (yet another). Singlet and shorts for a change, still chilly. That's another hill session done without doing any damage...feeling a little more confident on them.

My longer interval set tmoz, 3 x 6-7 minutes hard with 30 seconds float recovery. Looking to break 21 minutes on the 6km partial XC loop I used a fortnight ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024