Weekend Ketchup

Sunday is the traditional long run day. The harder working among my friends are Keith and Steve. Both are well in tune with the long run...burns fat, can provide fluency, can add some hills and can be simply a recovery run. We were all out there on our own this weekend as usual. The weather was delightful. We all ran around the same distance.

Today Keith did an ad-hoc hill session with the kids he is training. He enjoyed the set.

I ran the usual HalfChatFartlek on grass. Nothing is measured although the speed is there. For me it's a bridge between Australian Masters Athletics Championships and the World Masters Athletics Championships. Next Monday or Tuesday I'll return to track or a measured surface and begin a new training block...one step up. I know I'm already in great shape, 10 weeks to add the bits that are missing. I'll have a good idea next week.

Schoolies XC were at Stromlo again today. Young Jack was 3rd in age...bravo Jack.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024