Gold Coast Half Marathon

This evening Epernay time the Gold Coast Half Marathon is on. It's one of my favourite events. A couple of times I've used the event as a springboard to France, flying straight out of Brisbane day of the race. In 2017 I went home week before the race, then on to France.

The weather this year hasn't been as kind as I remember. Very strong winds and some rain have fallen over the last few days. Despite this the 10km race was very quick yesterday. I hope the weather is good for Jen who is running this evening in the Gold Coast Half Marathon, just as she did last year. Happy running Jen :-)[Jen ran 1:52:30 :-)] Roger is up there too, dong the full marathon I believe [Roger ran 4:31 in full marathon].

Comments

Jennie K said…
Love the photos Bruce! Brings back memories!😃
I love memories too Jen, that's why I took 144 photos on a 20km run, the more precious the older I get

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024