Reims : Tour de France Stage 4 Departs ; Steve 10km Tempo Run

Big day of moving again. Up very early for jog to train station trip from Epernay to Reims. I had lots of time to wander Reims and participate in the Tour de France animations that happen before the riders depart. Then it was off to Reims train station again to catch a train to Paris. My hotel was an hour and forty minutes walk from the train station. No rush as the Tour de France coverage had just begun on TV...I'm watching that now.

This apartment is very near Chateau de Vincennes. The only time I've been here is running Marathon de Paris. I'll do some running over this year's Marathon de Paris course in coming days to get my head around next year's event which I will be running.



Today Steve ran a 10km tempo run. Average was 4:04/km with last 6km at sub-4:00/km. Another good session despite a recent lergy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024