Saint Malo Day 11 : Long Run Saint Malo to Dinard and return 24km

Run today at lunch from Saint Malo to Dinard and Return. Run was almost entirely on coast, both single track and urban running. The journey traversed a hydro power station masquerading as a bridge. Almost daily I've looked across from Saint Malo to Dinard and wanted to be there. Moving hotels yesterday put it within a comfortable range to run. The run would rank in my top few runs ever. I took over 140 photos.

In Dinard I stopped for a very nutritious lunch of four Magnum vanilla and raspberry ice cream on stick and a no sugar coke. Perfect as a mid-run snack on a sunny, warm day.

Tomorrow I leave Saint Malo by TGV for Paris. On Friday evening I'll jog a couple of laps on Parc Montsouris in preparation for Parkrun Montsouris on Saturday. A couple of hours after Parkrun I'll be catching a slow train to Epernay for 3 nights and Tour de France stages at Epernay and Reims.

24km today, 144km this week.

Comments

Jennie K said…
Must have been a great scenic run for you to stop so many times to take pics.
Yes Jen, it was amazing scenery on a perfect day

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024