Heatwave Coming : Bois de Boulogne 85 minutes

Rest day for Tour de France today. Lucky Triathlon action from Canada is on TV. Weather is warming up fast. My strategy is stay in the forest and get my runs done early. Heat will peak over Paris on Thursday with 40 degrees, 30 degrees plus next two days. I've decided no sessions this week, just one longish run in the morning. I have a XC handicap back in Australia on Sunday morning, a few hours after I arrive home. I'll wake my legs up again there with a solid effort over the hills with my club friends.

This morning I pushed the boundaries of what I know is Bois de Boulogne. New trails leading to unexpected places.

Tour de France tomorrow is in Nimes. I spent a couple of very hot days there watching Tour de France in 2008 and 2014. It could be very hot and windy for the riders.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024