Puteaux Track Intervals : 3 x 600m

Morning track session. Weather overcast, cool to warm, light winds. The set: 6km warm up including 4 x 100m strides, 4 x 200m strides (36,34,33,32), 3 x 600m (1:53,1:51,1:51), warm down. An afternoon recovery run to make 19km for the day, 129km last 7 days.

I'm now running at the same level over short intervals (200m-600m) as I was in my first two weeks of when I was here in August 2018. Next week I'll shift focus to some longer efforts to find out where I am at in preparation for City2Surf. I'm sure I am behind where I was at last year being World Championships ready. Only difference is the racing flats I was wearing last year, light trainers this year!?

Tomorrow an easier day with a few strides on track. Saturday Parkrun where I'll see if I can better my time from last Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024