Puteaux Recovery Run 11km

Morning run to track, just ran laps, not even strides. Just a slow hour jogging. I'll wake my legs up tomorrow at Parkrun.

After the run I wandered to La Defense looking for running shorts and tops. Nothing there took my fancy in Nike, Adidas, Go Sport nor Decathlon stores. I'm stuck with my all black kit for another week (hot, don't get dirty, easy wash & dry, tossed before I get home).

On TV was the double with Women's La Course and Tour de France Time Trial, both in Pau. Women equal top with the men for action as Amanda Spratt was chased down in the final few hundred metres by Vos. Great race. Final 20 starters in the TT was gripping to watch. Could the Tour de France be won with panache this year? May find out some answers tomorrow. Answer today: Panache 1st, Panache 2nd on top of Tourmalet. It holds for a while now...until the French Alps likely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024